With Spring comes fresh starts and new beginnings.
This is exactly what TrevNet Media is doing. We have decided to give our website a complete makeover. Besides the new look, we have also added a couple new sections that we hope will improve…and make our client’s experience with us memorable (http://www.trevnetmedia.com/about-us/).
So stay awhile and check out the latest features we’ve included in our site. Want to see some of the weird ways we stay entertained in the office? Go to the “What’s Happening” section.
So, why the change you ask? Great question! We believe it is crucial to stay up-to-date with the changing times and redesigning your website is one of the most effective ways to do it. There are several other great reasons to redesign your site.
- Keeping it Fresh – the look and feel of your site is very important. You only have seconds to attract a customer and it’s difficult to do with a site that’s old and obsolete. You want to give your customer a reason to come back for more.
- Benefits SEO – it makes sense to redesign the content aspect of your website to include relevant keywords that will bring in more web traffic.
- Staying Up-to-Date with Current Technology – you may need to redesign certain aspects to make it compatible with latest software. Incorporating new technology will enhance the site’s usability and effectiveness in the long run.
- Including New Tools – With several helpful tools like photo books, blogs, social media and forums, you can keep your clients informed with all the latest news about your company.
- Staying Ahead of the Curve – as the popularity of the internet increases so does your competition. This means that your website needs to be at its best to stay ahead of the game. This is because people base their decisions on something as simple as the look of your website and how it fares in comparison with your competition.
How often do you keep your website fresh?