On the Web or In Your Hand
TrevNet’s Business Class email by SmarterMail includes one of the most powerful browser-based webmail clients on the market and is compatible with all major desktop and mobile web browsers. Using the webmail client eliminates the necessity of any other software, from email clients to calendar apps, freeing up disk space and eliminating the maintenance tasks that come from having more software installed on laptops and personal computers.
If desktop and mobile apps are needed, SmarterMail can handle those as well: From native Microsoft Outlook compatibility to integration with other desktop email clients such as Apple Mail, eM Client, Windows Mail, and more. In addition, SmarterMail works perfectly on mobile email clients and applications such as Apple’s iOS email client, calendar and notes applications, Samsung’s mail and calendaring apps, Mobile Outlook, the Gmail mobile client, and more.
SmarterMail’s webmail client easily replaces installed applications — such as Microsoft Outlook — that can require high levels of maintenance and management. Compatible with any mobile and desktop browser, features include:
- Sending and receiving messages
- Robust HTML editor
- Ability to create disposable addresses
- On-demand content filtering
- Domain-level and custom signatures
- Plus addressing for email organization
- Compliance footers and disclaimers
- Much more
Calendars and Scheduling
SmarterMail’s robust calendar makes scheduling meetings and events simple with features like:
- Attendee availability
- Conference room scheduling
- Support for different time zones
- Display task start and due dates
- Default calendar view (daily, weekly, monthly or all appointments)
- Show task start and end/due dates
- Specify working/business hours
- On recurring events, delete/edit individual instances
- Much more
A robust team chat / team meeting solution that makes working with multiple people, in different locations, efficient and effective.
- Video conference for up to 8 people
- Unlimited voice and text chat
- Inline file sharing
- Password protection available
- Guest access capabilities
An ideal solution for chatting with individuals or small groups that can be started from the webmail client or using any preferred instant messaging app, on desktop AND mobile.
- XMPP / Jabber server
- Includes voice and video chat
- File sharing
- Private and secure
Notes are a great way to keep track of things like shopping lists, website URLs, To-Dos from a meeting, and more. Note can be color coded, like when using different color “sticky notes,” to keep like-items organized and easily found. With support for a full WYSIWYG editor, notes can even be customized, such as including clickable links, highlighting text, pasting images, and more. Notes can be shared with others within an organization, can be categorized, and also be synced with mobile and desktop apps as needed.
Keep detailed information about each person you communicate with:
- Business and personal contact information
- Support for multiple phone numbers and email addresses
- Contact Categories
- Global Address list support
- Track important dates
- Support for display pictures
- Much more
SmarterMail’s integrated file storage can eliminate large file attachments and makes file sharing easy; simply upload a file to a folder of your choice, then include a link to that file within your email message. Users have the ability to password protect file downloads as well as put a time limit on the links provided.
It’s not just reading email, scheduling appointments, or creating and editing contacts, either. There are a number of features available in the webmail interface, including:
- Everything is indexed: meaning fast, powerful search capabilities
- Follow-up flagging allows you to organize messages by importance
- Link tasks directly to emails for greater efficiency
- Auto-complete addressing makes it easier to communicate
- Sorting by attachments lets you see all of the attachments you’ve received
- Consolidate different accounts into a single webmail interface
- Connect to third-party storage providers like Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive
Choose your plan:
Enterprise hosted exchange email features have never been this affordable.Sign Up Now!