You have probably been postponing or brushing aside the idea of updating your website for a while, likely because you do not have the time or you think it is too expensive. In this day and age where a website is the main source of information for customers about a business, you cannot afford to leave it to chance. Your website acts as a 24/7 advertisement for your company. The look and feel of your site is very important. A FRESH SITE WILL DRAW ATTENTION!! You only have seconds to attract a customer and it is difficult to do with a site that is old and obsolete. You want to give your customer a reason to come back for more. This is why we believe it is crucial to stay up-to-date with the changing times and redesigning your website is one of the most effective ways to do it.
Great Reasons to Redesign Your Site
• Keeping up with the Search Engines – it makes sense to rework the content of your website from time to time to include relevant keywords that will bring in more web traffic through higher ranking in the search results.
• New Platform Integration – you may need to redesign certain aspects to make it compatible with latest software and browser technology. Incorporating new technology will enhance the site’s usability and effectiveness in the long run. Plus HTML5 is totally sweet!
• Adding New Tools – Keep your clients informed with all the latest news about your company using tools like photo books, blogs, social media and forums. People expect interaction in this new “social internet” era.
• Add Video –The closest thing to real life on the web today is video. By incorporating video into your website, you add that extra touch of reality that your visitors can connect with.
• Staying Ahead of the Competition – as the popularity of the internet increases so does your competition. This means that your website needs to be at its best to stay ahead of the game. Almost everyone uses the internet to do their research before making a choice on a product or service. First impressions online are extremely important.
Don’t let updating your website go to the bottom of the to-do list. It is an easy way to keep clients coming and allows new clients to find you and see how your business can help them. If you need assistance don’t hesitate to contact us. We can provide you with all the tools you’ll need to maintain your company’s success. Take a look at the latest services we can provide your business.